We offer ready-made agglomeration solutions for quick and easy deployment.
With our very competitive pricing, these solutions provide value for money and
a quick return on investment.
Complete Solutions for Rapid Deployment
with Picko products.
These solutions are pre-configured for specific industries and include, as core technologies:
- High-energy mixers
- Briquetting and extrusion machines
- Stackable hopper and conveyor systems
- Product screens
- Finished product stacking systems
- SCADA process control and therefore minimal human resource requirements
- Designed for modular expansion
- Compact container-sized modules for easy shipping and assembly
- Feed up to 3 materials simultaneously
- Include binder mixing stations
- Variable speed drives allow for process optimisation and a high level of process control.
Labscale Briquetting Machines.
Picko has developed their own Lab-scale briquette machine with a different
approach in design and technology in order to improve ergonomics and
maintenance expectancies of the machine.
This machine will form part of our product range in different output
specifications in the near future.
With an output of 2-4 tons per hour, it is ergonomically designed to be able to easily add or change equipment to streamline the development stages of a agglomeration project.
Our full scale modular plant was developed up to the highest international standards. It has an output of up to 25 tons per hour. It’s main focus is to have the smallest possible footprint, ensuring the least civil works and roof covering.
Plant Modifications and upgrades
Picko have maintained and operated a jigging plant since 2010. We have access to complete operational jigging plants designs.
What Determines a great mixer?
- Homogenic mixing capacity
- Optimized mixing times
- Reduced wear, tear and maintenance
- Cost efficient parts
- Ease of use
- After sales service
Determining the type of mixing technology to be utilized
- High intensity agitators (High speed spindles)
- Mixing arms
- Wall scrapers
- Mixing pan
- Liquid dosing systems
- Dry Material dosing systems
- Moisture sampling instruments
Mixers can be operated in two different methods:
Our mixers also have the capability of agglomerating products into pellets or micro pellets.
Mixing Methods and Design.
There are mainly two methods for mixing:
- High energy mixing High energy mixing is used in more intensive and complicated mixing processes such as the agglomeration process where small amounts of materials and binders needs to be mixed homogenic in short periods of times.
- General mixing General mixing is common in the brick making industry where large volumes of materials are mixed together in the most cost-efficient manner.
- Lab scale mixing Lab scale mixers are generally used to test the required application for larger mixers or to mix small volumes of material in precise lab conditions.
How we Design your Mixer
Picko designs each mixer according the specific requirements of the client. We use the following information to determine the best design for the appropriate applications.
- The SG of the materials
- Moisture content of the materials
- Client expectations (Agglomeration/Mixing)
- Fractions and composition of the different materials
- Mixing recipe required by client
- Automation/Instrumentation requirements
- Adding to existing process or installing a new plant
Engineering Design Criteria.
- LV motors are selected according to the specific energy required to efficiently mix the clients material
- Technologies utilized in the mixing process is selected to best accomplish the requirements set by the client
- Automation and instrument requirements are set out by the clients according to their requirements and applicable laws in their area.
Explore Agglomeration types,
find the best solution for your companys.
Agglomeration of fine by-products have become a major benefit over the past few years.
There are three main agglomeration types, have a look below.
Monday to Friday
8am - 5pm
Have any questions for us?
We would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. Fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.